Wednesday 14 March 2012

Prom Night Queen

            Try to imagine how i dress if my school held a prom night. I should be the prom queen in there, i'm not try to dress controversionally, i just dress like me and beautiful me. I love classy, simple, glam, feminime style. Because less is more. I love wearing mini baloon skirt brown dress design by Yves Saint Laurent with ribon detail on mix with cropped lace jacket from hardware. It's so glam and beauty. For the shoes, i'm wearing platform silver high heels from Charles & Keith that high about 11cm makes the look 'rich'. For the assesories i'm using original tiara design by Tiffany & Co. That a present for my sweet seventeen birthday from my Uncle Liliek Widodo (profesional & designer make up artist). Thank you Uncle.
            And this is it !










What i wear on this photo's :
Dress          : Baloon Skirt Mini Dress design by Yves Saint Laurent
Top            : Cropped Lace Jacket by Hardware
Shoes         : Platform Silver High Heels by Charles & Keith
Assesories   : Original Tiara design by Tiffany and Co.
Bracellet     : Charm by The Little Things She Needs

0 comments: