Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sweet Androginy

       Hi Everybody ! This week i'm getting bussier because i've to do a lot of favor from my teacher. But I still took a time to look at fashion TV channel. One day, I saw a fashion show for women who dress like men or called by Androginy. Artists are usually stylized like androginy for the examples, is Agyness Deyn, PINK, etc. I thought to modify the androginy into my style that suits with my personality, feminine. So I'm combining a black top with a skirt and high heels. Then insert my hair into my hat for short hair looks. Voila, Beautiful Androginy !
      This is it !

First, this is the photos that i took from my Digital Camera










Second, this is the photos that i took form my Webcam
1. Short Hair










 2. Long Hair







Third, this is the photos of my shoes

Fourth, this is the photos of my Accessories



Fifth, this is some photos about Androginy Style that inspiring me

1. London Street Styler Androginy 


2. Agyness Deyn (Model)





3. PINK (Singer)




What i wear on this post :

Top              : Black and White Sabrina by Miss Sixty
Skirt             : Mini Skirt Jeans by Nevada Jeans
Hat               : Black Hat by Unbranded
Accessories   :  Wood Circle Neclace by The Little Things She Needs
                      Tripple Wood Bangles by Krisna (Bali)
                      Gold Bracellets by Krisna (Bali)
Shoes           : Black High Heels by To Die For

0 comments: